Have you ever thought of the advantages of getting a toll-free fax number for your business? Toll-free numbers boost the credibility of your business, add a professional image to your company and according to the latest statistics, customers trust the companies with a dedicated toll-free number more. A toll-free fax number in the United States means your business and your services are nationwide and customers can get in touch with you from any city or state in the U.S. free of charge.
What is a toll-free fax number?
According to the FCC, a toll-free number is a "telephone number with distinct three-digit codes that can be dialed from landlines with no charge to the person placing the call". 800, 888, 877, 866, 855 and 844 are the three-digit codes that can come at the beginning of such toll-free numbers, and any fax number starting with one of these digits can be considered as a toll-free fax number.
FAX.PLUS offers toll-free fax numbers in the United States, Canada, & the United Kingdom
If your business runs in the United States, Canada, or the UK, or you are planning to expand your business to North America or the United Kingdom, a toll-free fax number is a perfect choice for you and your business. With a toll-free fax service, not only do you get to benefit from all the FAX.PLUS features, but you get to benefit from all the advantages of toll-free numbers as well.
How to get a toll-free fax number?
Each FAX.PLUS paid plan comes with a free fax number, and if you are going to get a dedicated fax number in the U.S., UK, or Canada, you have the option to acquire a toll-free fax number instead of a random number for free. To do so, follow these simple steps on your web browser:
- Go to the FAX.PLUS web app, and sign up for free.
- Find the tab for Profile on your Dashboard, and find My Fax. Next, click on Get a Number.
- A popup menu will be displayed, select one of the available plans (toll-free fax numbers are not available in the Basic plan).
- Choose one of these countries: United States, Canada, or United Kingdom.
- For Area Code, select Toll-Free.
- Confirm your assigned random number, or select a customized fax number to complete the process.
If you need help getting a toll-free number using your Android or iOS device, go to our Help Center.